As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cable Matters #ad
Dryer Power Cord, 6 Feet NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire, Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord 6 ft 30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug #adCable Matters #ad
- Electric dryer power cord replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord.
Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
4 wire dryer cord with a nema 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord.
4 prong dryer cord for a 30a 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible. Ul listed heavy duty plug with 10 gauge dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating.
2. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 2-Pack 14AWG 3-Prong Power Cord Replacement, Dishwasher Power Cord NEMA 5-15P to 3-Wire, Appliance Cord 10ft Replacement Cord #adCable Matters #ad
- Nema 5-15p plug replacement works on appliances with standard three-prong, grounded plugs; Design of the electrical plug replacement is compatible with appliances which use standard 14 AWG wire.
120v plug replacement is rated to provide 1, 875W of power; The extension cord plug replacement is only for use only on grounded appliances; Male plug end replacement can be wired directly to appliances.
Design of the electric plug replacement ensures safety; Replacement plug 3 prong is UL listed; 120V electric plugs support NEMA 5-15P standards. The cable matters replacement power cord 3 prong 2-Pack is the most ideal and cost-effective way to replace damaged or failed electrical plugs on common household appliances; The replacement cords are compatible with most common appliances.
Simple installation of the ac plug replacement; Wire three wires to appliances using the 3 prong plug replacement; it can work as a dishwasher cord.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
3. TOPDC #ad
30 AMP Appliance Power Cord 10 Feet, 3 Wires with O Ring Terminal Connectors, 100% Copper Wire, TOPDC 3 Prong Dryer Cord #adTOPDC #ad
- Reinforced blades increase durability and prevent prongs from accidental bending or breaking. Durable & powerful: heavt duty dryer power cord suit for 30A 3 wire dryer cord outlet, 3 prong 30A NEMA 10-30P plug fits older and most newer dryer models.
1-year limited warranty. Trusted brand: 30 days without reason to return and replacement, 24 hours online service.
Easy to install: ring terminals provide a quick and secure connection. Safety: ul listed, 125/250 volts, works with most electric clothes dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with 10 AWG wires. Sdrt cable can withstand high temperatures up to 140℉.
4. EPCO #ad
4 Feet, Range Cord 4-Wire, 50 Amp, Compatible with All Major Brands, Black #adEPCO #ad
- Rugged and safe: Manufactured with a right-angle plug to minimize appliance floor space. Application compatibility: Suitable for use with all major appliance brands.
Guaranteed durability: Heavy-duty ring terminals provide a secure and safe connection to facilitate installation and operation. Certification: underwriters laboratories ul and National Electrical Code NEC Certification guarantees our Range Cord conforms to the National Recognized Standards of Consumer Safety.
Strain relief: strain relief bracket attaches the Cord directly to the Range or Wall Oven, protects the Cord from damage, eliminates any tension from the back of the appliance to the receptacle.
5. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 4 Feet 3 Wire Range Oven Stove Power Cord 50-AMP 240 to 250 Volt 8 AWG Wire Compatible with All Major Residential Appliance Brands #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Electrical range Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws. To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents".
Rated 50 amps up to 250 Volt. 6/2 & 8/1 gauge wires - closed eyelet terminals 1. 22m. Compatible with Slide in ranges, free standing ranges, or built in ovens.
6. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
Copper Wire, 5 Feet, Certified Appliance Accessories 40-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 3 Wires with Open-End Connectors, 3 Prong Range Cord #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual. 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety. Right angle plug head – move your range even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Open end connectors – with open end connectors, you only have to remove the screw partially to attach the connectors to the range during installation.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric range that takes a 3 prong range cord with two 8-gauge wires and one 10-gauge wire.
7. Cable Matters #ad
30 Amp Appliance Cord NEMA 10-30P to 3-Wire, Cable Matters 3 Prong Dryer Cord 10 ft #adCable Matters #ad
- 3 wire dryer cord with a 30a nema 10-30 plug fits older and most newer dryer models; Purchase new 3 wire dryer cords for dryers that are often sold without the power cord. Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug 3 prong that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 10-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Ring terminals provide an easy installation and a secure connection; Strain relief brackets support the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
Dryer power cord 3 prong fits a standard 30a 3 wire dryer cord outlet; 3-prong 30A 10-30R outlets are commonly found in an older building or homes built before 1996; Purchase a longer replacement 3 prong cord to move your dryer to a nearby location.
Heavy duty 10 gauge 240v dryer cord 3 prong with 10 3 wire copper conductors is compatible with a 30 amp 240V clothes dryer outlet; SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord incorporates insulated thermoplastic construction; Supports up to 300V and 140F to prevent overheating.
Electric dryer power cord is compatible with older model dryers and many new models that accept a 3 wire cord; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 3 prong power cord.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
8. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 5 Feet 4 Wire Range Oven Power Cord 40-AMP 250 Volts #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Rated 40 amps up to 250 Volt. Compatible with slide in ranges, free standing ranges, or built in ovens from Major Brands. Electrical range Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws.
8/2 & 10/2 gauge wires - closed eyelet terminals 1. 22m. To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents".
9. General Wire #ad
General Electric WX09X10004 3 Wire 30amp Dryer Cord, 6-Feet #adGeneral Wire #ad
- Works with most electric dryers with a 3-prong outlet box. Ring terminals allow for easy hook-up. This products adds a great value. 3-wire, 6-ft.
30-amp cord. Molded-on, right angle plug keeps cord close to wall. 3-wire, 6-ft, 30-amp cord. This product is manufactured in United States. Includes cord clamp to relieve strain on terminals.
|Brand||General Wire #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Wire #ad|