As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EPAuto #ad
EPAuto 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10~150 ft./lb., 13.6 ~ 203.5 N/m #adEPAuto #ad
- Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Made in Taiwan. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish.
Accessories included: 1/2" drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included.
2. EPAuto #ad
EPAuto 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench,25-250 ft.-lb./33.9~338.9 Nm, Black #adEPAuto #ad
- Accurate: pre-Calibrated to +- 4%. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Made in Taiwan. Durable ratchet head: made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V.
Simple and reliable: "click" sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Corrosion-retardant: Satin Finish. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle.
3. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 25-250 Ft-Lb/33.9-338.9 Nm LX-184 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number. Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment. Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction. Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
4. XJX #ad
10-160FT-LB/13.6-217.1Nm Torque Wrench, XJX 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench Set #adXJX #ad
- Durable ratchet headhigh quality material: The Ratchet head is made of heat-treated chrome vanadium alloy. Excellent material with a rust & corrosion protection, more durable, extends the life of torque wrenches. Accuracy error within ±4%, with a formal calibration certificate.
Easy to use: our torque wrench 1/2 feature high contrast and dual unit measurement for easy reading and setting of the required torque. Turn the bottom knob to make it in unlocked state, then turn the handle to set the torque, and finally lock the bottom knob.
Adjusting the head paddle allows the 1/2 inch torque wrench to be used in both directions. Also the knurled handle provides non-slip operation. High accuracy: this 1/2 drive torque wrench provides a 10-160ft. Lb/13. 6-217. 1nm range. Professional torque wrench production process, with higher precision.
Practicality of accessories: torque wrench set with 5-inch extension bar and 1/2" drive to 3/8" drive adapter, which can help to take the screw or nut out in deep space. Use this dual direction torque wrench can easy to deal with car or bike repairing problem. Safe and reliable: when the set torque value is reached, the automotive torque wrench will emits "Click" sound to remind you to stop applying force to prevent over torque damage to your items.
5. Precisebuilt #ad
Precisebuilt 1/2" Drive 10-150 ft-lb 1.4-20.7 kg-m Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench #adPrecisebuilt #ad
- This certified torque wrench is ideal for mechanic work and auto and bike maintenance and repairs. Avoid over-torquing - the clearly engraved dual-range scale, heavy-duty cam and pawl mechanism, and an audible click that you can also feel eliminates guesswork and tendency of over-tightening fasteners.
Built tough - the all-steel construction lends superb durability to this certified torque wrench. A durable blow-molded case for storage and lets you conveniently bring this hand tool anywhere repairs are needed.
Precise, dual-direction operation - 1/2" drive 10-150 ft-lb torque wrench. For professionals & diyers - designed for accurately tightening bolts, nuts, and other fasteners.
Tested for +/-2% in-factory calibration and accurate up to +/-4% clockwise and +/-6% counterclockwise. Easy to use & carry - the detailed knurling creates a grippy handle allowing for better grip and control. The shaft is constructed from nickel chrome-plated alloy steel and fitted with a robust spring steel. Meets asme B107. 300 standards and comes with a calibration certificate.
6. SUERCUP #ad
SUERCUP 1/2-inch Drive Torque Wrench, 10-170 ft.lb/13.6-230.5 Nm, Dual-Direction Adjustable 72 tooth Click Torque Wrench with Buckle for Bicycle, Moto and Car Maintenance #adSUERCUP #ad
- And we provide 12 months warranty. High quality materials resist corrosion and are durable. If you have any questions, which is very delicate and durable. When the set torque value is reached, a "click" sound will remind you to stop applying force to prevent damage to the item due to excessive torque.
And the designer referred to the appearance of the flashlight handle and designed a non slip and labor-saving knurled handle, making it more comfortable and easy to hold when using. At the same time, the bottom buckle tail plug adopts a red anodizing process to improve the product's oxidation resistance during use and enhance surface wear resistance.
High quality and durable material: made of hardened chromium vanadium steel alloy Cr-V. Release the hand and the locking knob will automatically rebound to lock the torque value.
Quick torque setting: simple and fast torque setting, pull down the locking knob and hold it down to rotate to the torque you need. High precision&quick reading: 1/2 torque wrench has high contrast and dual range scale10-170 ft. Lb/13. 6-2305 nm, the calibration error range of the torque wrench is ± 3%, and after 20000 tests, making it clear and easy to read. Easy to store and widely use: you will receive the 1/2-inch drive click torque wrench with a sturdy plastic shell storage box, and is the best gift for car owners.
7. ELEAD #ad
Professional Precision Torque wrench with Laser Engraved Dual-Range Scale, ELEAD 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10-150 ft.lb / 13.6-203.5 Nm, Durable CRV Construction, Accurate & Reliable #adELEAD #ad
- Accurate & reliable - professionally tested and pre-calibrated to ± 4%, each wrench comes with a traceable serial number and is housed in a firm, thickened plastic storage box for protection.
Laser engraved scale - the dual-range scale is laser engraved, ensuring permanent visibility and easy identification of settings for precise torque adjustments. Sturdy construction - elead click torque wrench boasts a steel body and hardened treated Chrome Vanadium CRV steel 45-tooth ratchet head, ensuring durability and reliability.
User friendly - the digital torque wrench offers easy operation; simply listen for the "click" to know the preset value has been reached, while the quick switch button adds convenience. Electro-black finish - this small torque wrench set features an electro-black finish treatment, corrosion resistance, providing rust resistance, and easy stain removal.
8. ANPUDS #ad
ANPUDS 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10-170 Ft-Lb/13.6-230.5 Nm, Car, Dual-Direction Torque Wrench, 72-Tooth Dual Range Scales Torque Wrench with Quick Release Reversible Head for Motorcycle #adANPUDS #ad
- Durable & comfortablethe 1/2 torque wrench is made of wear-resistant and rust-resistant chrome vanadium steel with high contrast and easy to read scale. The handle is pleasantly grasp, non-slip, rust-free and corrosion-resistant. Wide application this motorcycle torque wrench can be widely applied.
Dual-direction with 72 tooththe torque wrench has a 72-tooth quick release reversible ratchet head, easily install and remove the socket, and firmly grasp the socket to prevent it from falling off. Pull down the lock knob and hold it until the torque setting is completed.
Easy to use our torque wrench 1/2 drive is simple to use. Each torque wrench is shipped pre-calibration tested for accuracy to ISO 6789, GB/T15729 and ASME B107. 14m requirements. Every torque wrench set includes a calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
The paddle of the torque wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time, it can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. You will feel the vibrating handle or hear a ‘click’ from the wrench when the preset torque value is reached to remind you not to apply any more force. Excellent material extends the life of torque wrench. It is suitable for nuts and bolts on various occasions, suitable for machine installation as well as car, truck or motorcycle maintenance.
9. TICONN #ad
10–150 ft-lb 13.6–203.5 Nm SAE/Metric Dual Range Torque Engraved Mechanical Torque Wrench 1/2-inch, TICONN 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10~150 ft-lb #adTICONN #ad
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee for risk-free shopping! If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. Wide application our torque wrench set can be used in many applications in your daily life such as automobile maintenance, bike & boat repair, firearm assembly, and machinery troubleshooting.
The knurled handle will offer non-slip operation. Ticonn brand quality commitment we stand behind the quality of our products.
High accuracy you can count on the inch pound torque wrench for repeated accuracy ±4%. We provide 30-day money back and 12-month warranty. Cr-v ratchet head ticonn torque wrenches are made from hardened Cr-V alloy Chrome Vanadium Steel for the best performance and lifespan.
The torque wrench, extension rod, and adapter are well-stored inside the storage case. Choose the right bike torque wrench as you need! Easy to use and store the high-contrast dual unit measurement is easy to read and set your desired torque. The 45 teeth ratchet wheel is perfect for turning the torque wrench inch pounds in tight spots 8° turn.
10. HORUSDY #ad
10~150 Ft-Lb | 13.6~203.5 Nm, HORUSDY 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, Quick Release Ratchets. #adHORUSDY #ad
- Simple and reliable operation, Equipped with Bidirectional Drive Ratchet Head to Measure Torque Clockwise. Accessories included: 1/2" drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer.
Easy to store and includes a sturdy plastic storage box. The durable ratchet gear heads are nade of hardened heat-treated Chromium Vanadium Alloy Steel Cr-V. Non-slip Knurled Handle.
The quick-release reversible head design is used to replace the socket by touching the middle part, and the driving direction can be changed by flipping the biased drive switch. Black electroplating Surface Treatment, Rust Resistant, Corrosion Resistant. Accurate: pre-calibrated to ± 4%. High contrast & dual Range Scale, Include Measurement Instructions with Calibration.