As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lucky Duck Games #ad
Chronicles of Crime Board Game | Murder Mystery Game | Criminal Investigation Game | Cooperative Game for Kids and Adults | Ages 12+ | 1-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 60-90 Mins | Made by Lucky Duck Games #adLucky Duck Games #ad
- Each scenario is written by experienced authors to give you the most immersive experience while you solve both individual and series of connecting criminal cases! App-driven gameplay: using the scan&play technology, depending on the scenario selected, each component locations, etc. Number of players and average playtime: this game is designed for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older.
Has a unique qr code, which, will activate and trigger different clues and stories. To get new stories, items, characters, simply download the app's updates without any shipping of new physical components involved.
With the same physical components board, characters and items, locations, players will be able to play plenty of different scenarios and solve many different crime stories. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 90 minutes. The goal being to catch the killer of the current case in the shortest time possible.
Cooperative game: you and your team will be put on crime cases, choose the scenario they want to play, and searching for clues in 3D scenes! Players start the app, interviewing suspects or witnesses, moving all around town, and follow the story. Murder mystery game: chronicles of crime is an award-winning cooperative game of criminal investigation mixing a board game, an app and a touch of Virtual Reality. Great for family game night: players will have five unique story-driven cases to solve plus a full tutorial to introduce you to the game.
|Brand||Lucky Duck Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucky Duck Games #ad|
2. Lucky Duck Games #ad
Chronicles of Crime Noir Board Game EXPANSION | Murder Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Kids and Adults | Ages 12+ | 1-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 60-90 Mins | Made by Lucky Duck Games #adLucky Duck Games #ad
- You will need a chronicles of Crime London's Forensic base game in order to play with this expansion. Fun cooperative game for family game night: you and your team will be put on crime cases, moving all around town, interviewing suspects or witnesses, and searching for clues in 3D scenes! This expansion includes 4 unique scenarios to experience.
Noir universe, this expansion will change the game! No more scientific contacts to help you, but rather unorthodox methods. With the same physical components board, locations, characters and items, players will be able to play plenty of different scenarios and solve many different crime stories.
Number of players and average playtime: this game is designed for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older.
Become a private eye in 50's la: set in the l. A. But be careful about what you do! Anything can happen. Murder mystery game: chronicles of crime is an award-winning cooperative game of criminal investigation mixing a board game, an app and a touch of Virtual Reality. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 90 minutes. This is an expansion to the chronicles of crime board game: This is not a standalone game. Bribing, breaking in, intimidating and spying will be your tools.
|Brand||Lucky Duck Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucky Duck Games #ad|
3. Lucky Duck Games #ad
Chronicles of Crime: Glasses by Lucky Duck Games – Board Game Accessory – Board Game and Tabletop Gaming Accessories #adLucky Duck Games #ad
- With the same physical components board, characters and items, locations, players will be able to play plenty of different scenarios and solve as many different crime stories.
Chronicles of crime is cooperative game of crime investigation, mixing VR experience and board gaming. Each order contains 1 set of high quality 3D VR glasses compatible with Chronicles of Crime and any future expansions.
These glasses hook up to a mobile phone while using the integrated app for Chronicles of Crime in order to see a fully immersive Virtual Reality experience. The goal being to catch the killer of the case they have been given in the shortest short time possible. They will start the app, choose the scenario they want to play, and follow the story.
4. Fapeto more than a simple name #ad
Set of Chronicles of Crime Millennium Series 1400 and 1900 Board Games Bundle with Random Color Drawstring Bag #adFapeto more than a simple name #ad
- Lucky duck games chronicles crime The Millennium Series 1900 Board Game Bundle With. Fapeto more than a simple name - random color drawstring bag, bag measures at 8 x 10 inch approximately for easy pieces storage and travel! 1–4 players / age: 14+ / 60–90 min playing time / awards & Honors: 2020 Golden Geek Best Cooperative Game Nominee.
Lucky duck games - chronicles Crime The Millennium Series 1400 Board Game,. The bundle Includes:.
5. Pegasus Spiele #ad
Board Game by Pegasus Spiele 1-4 Players – 15-45 Minutes of Gameplay – for Family Game Night – Kids and Adults Ages 12+, MicroMacro: Crime City, English Version #adPegasus Spiele #ad
- The local police are no longer able to control the situation. An attentive eye is just as important as a deductive talent to unravel everything riddle on the 75 x 110 cm large game board.
Therefore, a city where crime lurks around every corner. A magnifying glass is included in the game to help with finding every detail. Together, finding evidence, the players solve 16 tricky criminal cases by determining motives, and convicting the perpetrators.
Disastrous secrets, the work of clever investigators is required. Welcome to crime city, devious robberies and cold-blooded murders are the order of the day here. Micromacro - crime City is a cooperative detective game.
|Brand||Pegasus Spiele #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pegasus Spiele #ad|
6. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
CGE Czech Games Edition Lost Ruins of Arnak #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- Building a solid Resource Base Will Be Essential. With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, The Setup For Each Game Will Be Unique, Encouraging Players To Explore New Strategies To Meet The Challenge.
In addition to traditional deckbuilder Effects, Cards Can Also Be Used To Place Workers. Decks are small, and randomness is heavily Mitigated By The Wealth Of Tactical Decisions Offered On The Game Board.
7. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun! Number of players and average playtime: this fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. But beware! someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly.
The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games! Strategy board game: use resource combinations - grain, wool, settlements and cities.
Fun family games for game night: an international favorite, catan has been called the "Perfect Social Game". Acquire your resources through trades, ore, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, cards or lucky dice even outside your turn.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of catan can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. No two games are the same. Trade, build and settle: embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
8. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Complex and thematic cooperative game. Before it's too late! For 1-4 players. The game includes different adversaries to fight against eg: a Swedish Mining Colony, or a Remote British Colony.
90-120 minute playing time. As spirits, you must grow in power and work together to drive the invaders from your Island.
9. Hunt A Killer #ad
For True Crime Fans with Documents & Puzzles, Hunt a Killer Death at The Dive Bar, Solve The Murder of a Tavern Owner, Solve Crimes at Game Night or Date Night, Murder Mystery Game for Adults #adHunt A Killer #ad
- Solve a murder of a small-town bar owner: Death at the Dive Bar is an immersive puzzle game solving the death of local bar owner Nick Webster. Fun family puzzle game: enjoy 45-60 minutes investigating the murder at the dive bar and become part of a thrilling crime game experience with 1-5 players.
Mystery game to solve an unsolved case: work solo or with friends or family as you solve the mystery; 1/5 difficulty for puzzle game beginners; for ages 14+.
Mystery boxes for game night: hunt a Killer is perfect for game night or a murder mystery party; our mystery game box has everything for an adult game night. Immersive mystery & crime games: change up game night with Hunt A Killer games; story-driven card, puzzle, and board games that will challenge your problem-solving skills.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt A Killer #ad|
10. The Quest Kids #ad
Family Fantasy Tabletop Adventure for Boys and Girls, The Quest Kids, Fantasy Themed Board Game for Kids Ages 5+ #adThe Quest Kids #ad
- Promotes kindness & cooperation - we designed this adventure board game to teach players generosity and cooperation to win the game. Easy to learn & play - the quest kids board game is easy to play, with simple rules to encourage independent play among young gamers.
Fantasy and fun-filled family adventure - go on a quest in this fantasy-themed board game for the whole family! Explore the magical Tolk's Cave to find treasures and scare away monsters through this very unique and exciting game for kids ages 5 and up.
Learn the rules with your kids or give them time to learn by themselves for a fun-tastic experience! A fantasy board game starter - introduce your child to the world of fantasy board games! Featuring classic heroes and fun villains with a learning curve that slowly escalates in complexity, this game will help boost your child’s creativity and curiosity.
Our kind kid cards promote valuable lessons for your little dungeon crawlers! Cool, artsy, fun and of high quality! The Quest Kids features large colorful plastic hero figures, premium pieces & figures - all the pieces and art in this fantasy adventure game are creative, chunky treasure and an easy end game scoring system of counting stars.