As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cliganic #ad
100% Pure Natural Undiluted, for Aromatherapy Diffuser | Non-GMO Verified, Cliganic Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil #adCliganic #ad
- 100% pure, single ingredient oil - Cliganic organic essential oils are a single-ingredient product. 3rd party tested for purity - Each batch is being tested for purity by a 3rd Party Independent Lab.
No synthetic additives, ever. Multipurpose essential oil – Cliganic essential oils are suitable for aromatherapy diffuser and have many other great uses and benefits.
Non-gmo certified, cliganic aromatherapy oils are proudly non-gmo project verified, vegan & cruelty-free - Free from additives, certified vegan and cruelty-free. Certified organic cedarwood oil - Cliganic organic essential oils are proudly USDA organic certified to ensure ultimate quality and integrity.
|Warranty||Cliganic 90 Days Satisfaction Guarantee - Risk Free - We put a lot of effort into manufacturing quality products that will meet our customers' expectations. And we stand behind every item that we make, 100%. If you are not satisfied completely with your purchase, we will be happy to replace it or issue you a full refund.|
2. NB NATUROBLISSFOOD FOR THE SKIN & SOUL #ad
NaturoBliss Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, 30ml, Premium Quality Cedarwood Oil, 1 fl. Oz / 30 ml, Perfect for Aromatherapy and Relaxation Cedarwood, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade #adNB NATUROBLISSFOOD FOR THE SKIN & SOUL #ad
- We also provide a glass dropper, so you get the exact amount of oil without any waste. Each oil, when brought to the USA goes through vigorous testing to prove its authenticity. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
Cedarwood oil blends well with – basil, peppermint, Lemon, eucalyptus, Bergamot, Lemongrass, Rosemary and Tea Tree. Bottled in the usa – naturobliss sources their oils from regions all over the world.
Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guarantee. High quality glass bottle and dropper – our essential oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight.
Premium therapeutic grade & premium quality – all naturobliss essential oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. 100% pure & natural cedarwood oil & certified organic - naturobliss essential oils are exactly that! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures.
3. Plant Therapy #ad
USDA Certified Organic, Undiluted, Plant Therapy Organic Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL 1/3 oz, Natural Aromatherapy #adPlant Therapy #ad
- Respiratory, skin, bronchitis and coughing. High-quality affordable essential oils: at plant therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
Dilute and apply topically to battle dandruff, haIR AND SCALP SUPPORT: Use Cedarwood Atlas Organic to help support your respiratory system. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices. Certified aromatherapists on staff: our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family.
100% pure, organic cedrus atlantica wood oil: it has a calming dry woody slightly masculine aroma with a very subtle hint of spice. Use in a diffuser or personal inhaler to help relieve congestion, hair loss and skin issues like acne and eczema.
This kidsafe premium essential oil is USDA Organic, Undiluted and Therapeutic-Grade. Batch specific gc-ms reports on every oil: every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories. Our certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. Envision the smell of an antique cedar chest.
4. Now Foods #ad
Now Foods Cedarwood Oil 1 Ounce Pack of 2 #adNow Foods #ad
- Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Naturally sourced/responsibly made - this oil is extracted through steam distillation of Virginia Cedarwood trees. Essential aromatherapy - cedarwood is soothing, strengthening and empowering with a warm, balsamic scent associated with purification and cleanliness.
Clean/safe alternative - presents a safe, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. Reduce negative energy and its influence on your mood with this premium, woodsy, therapeutic oil.
Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, natural alternative to toxic, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!100% pure/undiluted - our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, stems, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, seeds, fruits, flowers, bark, roots or leaves from which they come.
Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animal. Multi-use/benefits - aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition.
|Brand||Now Foods #ad|
|Manufacturer||NOW Foods #ad|
5. PURA D'OR #ad
Body, Home, Aromatherapy Diffuser, Relief, Odors, Relaxation, Skin, PURA D'OR Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil 4oz with Glass Dropper 100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade For Hair, DIY Soap, Massage #adPURA D'OR #ad
- Use it as a natural deodorizer to freshen the air around you along with its comforting scent. If you are unsatisfied with our Cedarwood essential oils, let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
It ensures that sebum production is not too much or too little. Addition to your skincare regimen: the oil of Cedarwood is one of the many essential oils for skin that can help soothe acne and balance natural skin oil.
Breathe clean & fresh air: the scent of cedarwood Oil adds a warm tone to any essential oil blends. It promotes a clean, smooth environment for healthy and strong hair.
Calm your spirit and mind: the warm, earthy aroma of Cedarwood promotes a calm, relaxing environment that is good for the mind and spirit. Better hair health: massaging diluted Cedarwood into your scalp helps soothe any irritated scalp. We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. Satisfaction guarantee: healthy mind, happy customers.
6. Gya Labs #ad
100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Cedarwood Oil for Hair Growth, Aromatherapy & Skin 0.34 fl oz, Gya Labs Cedarwood Essential Oil for Hair Growth & Diffuser #adGya Labs #ad
- Gya labs essential oil cedarwood blends harmoniously with other scents. 100% pure cedarwood essential oil for diffuser. The result is 100% pure, undiluted cedarwood oil that is therapeutic-grade & rich in pure remedial properties.
Cedarwood essential oil organic restores moisture to dull, sensitive skin. Gya labs’ cedarwood oil is 100% pure & undiluted, with steam distilled stems from Nepal and rigorously tested by GC/MS, MSDS, COA, IFRA, etc. Make a soothing bedtime diffuser blend by adding 2 drops each of clary sage, lavender and cedarwood essential oil to your diffuser.
All oils undergo quality testing for potency & purity before being bottled for you to enjoy. Lather 3 drops of cedarwood oil for hair growth on shampoo or carrier oil on hair and scalp.
Smooth skin with essential oil cedarwood. Apply 2 drops of cedarwood oil concentrate with carrier oil or moisturizer on face. Gya labs' cedarwood essential oil is made from the finest Nepali cedarwood stems. Safely bottled & packaged. A trusted name in aromatherapy oils. Add 5 drops to 4 oz of witch hazel or water to make a cedar wood essentials oil spray.
|Brand||Gya Labs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gya Labs #ad|
7. EVOKE OCCU #ad
Pure Cedarwood Oil for Home Diffuser Skin Massage Candle Soap Making- 4 FL Oz, EVOKE OCCU Cedarwood Essential Oil 4 Oz #adEVOKE OCCU #ad
- Evoke occu essential oils- evoke occu provides high-quality essential oils with various scents, and will continue to develop and launch new scented essential oils. Amber glass bottle with premium glass dropper- Amber glass bottle keep our essential oils from sunlights, and glass dropper is convenient and easy for you to blend with other essential oils or carriers without any waste.
100% pure cedarwood oil, undiluted, no additives, no fillers.
Variety uses & applications - simply add a few drops cedarwood essential oil to your diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful calming grounding aromatherapy experience. Dilute cedarwood oil with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
For external use only. A skin patch test is recommended prior to using any new essential oil. Children as well as people who are pregnant or nursing should consult their primary healthcare providers before using essential oils. For other uses other than aromatherapy we recommend always diluting with a carrier oil. Cedarwood essential Oil-Juniperus virginianac, Woody, Nutty, Sweet.
|Brand||EVOKE OCCU #ad|
|Manufacturer||EVOKE OCCU #ad|
8. MAJESTIC PURE #ad
Pure and Natural, 1 fl oz, MAJESTIC PURE Cedarwood Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade, Massage, Topical & Household Uses, for Aromatherapy #adMAJESTIC PURE #ad
- The strength of the initial aroma ranges from medium to strong. Cedarwood essential oil is a yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid with a rich, woody, sweet, almost balsamic odor.
Pure & natural cedarwood essential oil – majestic Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil is pure and natural, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers, steam distilled, no additives, packaged in USA. Great essential oil for aroma therapy – Can be used in a diffuser, diluted for topical application, DIY skincare recipes, and many more.
Cedarwood oil blends well with clary sage, Lemon, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Cinnamon Bark, Thyme, Patchouli, Bergamot, and Vetiver. Pure & natural cedarwood essential oil – majestic Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil is pure and natural, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers, steam distilled, packaged in USA.
9. HBNO Health & Beauty Natural Oils #ad
100% Pure & Natural Cedarwood Essential Oil, Candle Making, Soap Making, DIY, HBNO Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil 4oz 120ml, Perfect Cedarwood Oil for Aromatherapy, & Diffuser #adHBNO Health & Beauty Natural Oils #ad
- If you receive damaged or incorrect items, please contact us, and we will ensure your complete satisfaction. Customer satisfaction: we are committed to providing the best service and products.
Cedarwood himalaya essential oil benefits: The sweet, rich & woody aroma of Cedarwood Himalaya encourages relaxation and helps calm and harmonize your thoughts. It also works as a natural cleaning agent for the home. Cedarwood himalaya essential oil multi-uses: An effective oil to be diffused throughout the home to purify and rid the area of unwanted odors.
Premium therapeutic grade cedarwood himalaya essential oil: Obtained by steam distilling the bark of the Cedrus deodara tree and packaged in an amber glass bottle with a side glass dropper. Bottled in the USA, and not tested on animals. 100% pure & natural: cedar essential oil is 100% pure, cruelty-free, steam distilled.
10. HIQILI #ad
Pure and Natural Cedarwood Oil for Hair Growth, Skin and Diffuser with Dropper, 100ml, HIQILI Cedarwood Essential Oil #adHIQILI #ad
- Safer：the cedar oil we make is steam distilled from the cedar and tested for purity and composition by GC/MS, MSDS, IFRA, COA, etc. Hair care: add 1-2 drops of cedar oil to shampoo and conditioner and use on hair, apply 10 drops of cedar essential oil to the scalp and massage gently on the scalp for better results, while the hair is still wet, wash off with shampoo.
Skin care: add 1-2 drops of cedar oil into 50g skin care products like toner, serum, creams, mixed well and apply on face every morning and evening.
About hiqili：we're here to support you in your pursuit of natural wellness by providing pure, natural aromatherapy products, sustainably sourced essential oils, and the resources you need to feel informed and confident.
House guard: mix 10-20 drops of cedar oil with some water and then pour them into a towel, or add 30-50 drops of cedar essential oil to spray bottle, use for the place you want to prevent the little bugs.